Friday, June 02, 2006

weekend schedule

I tried to come up with something to post to carry through the weekend, but the tank it empty. I seem to top off somewhere around 6 posts a week. Plus I've been almost sober for 2 days which doesn't help.

This weekend is the first attempt at the Post-Modern Pentathalon as describe in a previous post.

Tomorrow at noon we kick off with some golf, followed by darts, bowling, basketball shots, and then poker. There is a movement afoot to replace the basketball shots with either horseshoes or billiards. Actually to call it a movement is a bit strong...I just came up with idea last night.

Anyway, its all part of Ron's bachelor party. Yeah...I know...no naked chicks is a bummer. But so is divorce and spending time with the Duke Lacrosse coach.

OK, maybe we can fit a couple naked chick in. I'll let you know on Monday.

No comments: