Monday, June 19, 2006

spelling and grammar

As you've noticed, the spelling and grammar on the site has a lot to be desired.

What you hopefully have also noticed is that it has gotten marginally better in the last six months.

If you check in here at night I think you're spared the worst of it. In the last half a year I've actually been going back in at night, re-reading the stuff and then editing as best I can. I've even been using the spell check from time to time.

The problem is that I write mostly everything during my coffee break at work and the main goal is getting it all out of my head and onto the screen as quickly as possible before the break is over.

So thanks for patiently putting up with the errors and changes in tense and I hope that it doesn't detract from the stories too much.

No comments: