Friday, April 14, 2006

doghouse and blaspheming

I invited my daughter's teacher to my poker game.

He replied," I'd like to come but I finally got a date with this woman I've been trying to get to know."

Naturally, I replied, " You're not gay !?"

My wife is never going to let me out of the doghouse.

So on my ride yesterday, I made a little joke about Jesus.

Actually it wasn't ABOUT Jesus, and it wasn't really a joke. There's an effeminate christian kid I know and I wondered aloud if it would be a sin if he whacked it to a picture of Jesus.

The next thing you know the wind whipped up and I started getting pelted with stinging rain.

Everywhere you looked it was sunny and beautiful...except right over my head. Birds were chiping, people were mowing their lawns, children were playing...everywhere except for a 100 yard circle surrounding me.

Creepy.

No comments: