Wednesday, May 24, 2006

damn people

I just got off the phone with an old bag who was complaining because her neighbor widened the driveway.......in 2003.

Now the neighbor is selling and they did a survey and the driveway is 18-20 inches off of the property line instead of 36 inches.

She is demanding justice.

She would like me to compell the neighbor to cut 16 inches off of their driveway because "right is right".

I give up. I'm outta idea on how to deal with people anymore. I'll give a prize to whomever comes up with the best way for me to deal with this situation.

1 comment:

He to the B said...

The criminal neighbor should obviously be jailed for this offense. Since they are moving, they may escape jurisdiction.
I forsee two solutions.
1) Lay an 18" wide strip of sod on the driveway and say "F off".
2) Astro turf. Glue it down somehow & paint some pretty flowers on it and pretend the driveway never existed.
Glad that I could be of service.
Hebe