Wednesday, May 24, 2006

make it stop...make it stop

I've gone from the A race, to the B race, and now right out the back. Hung on for dear life again last night.

Getting fatter and fatter.

Dealt with it all by having three pints last night....then came home and ate a slice a pizza and a cupcake. That make everything better.

Until this morning.

Now I have a bunch of college kids coming in to do some work for me. So I'm going to have to sit here listening to all their goddamn happiness and trying not to look at their gigantic perky boobies.....why had no one studied the phenomenon of every girl between 12 and 25 having enormous boobs ? Fuck global warming....this is some serious shit.

LOST 2 hour finale tonight. It better not be disappointing.

If I hear that "Pass pass pass the cold Coors Light" commercial again I'm going to " Stab stab stab my own ears out".

1 comment:

warthog said...

Yeah man, the difference in the boobies of my school days to the boobies of the present time got me thinking too....I came to the conclusion that it must be due to all the growth hormones they use dairy cows and chickens and so forth.