Friday, August 11, 2006

206

I weight 206 lbs.

Even writing that is painful.

I've spent most of my life, at least the last 20+ years of it neurotically obsessed about my weight. I was always watching what I ate, worrying about what I ate, and thinking about what I ate and what I was going to eat.

Well I finally go over it...in a big way. Like 20 lbs in the last year way.

I used to always wonder how people got fat. I mean how the hell could someone get fat ? Now I know. The key to getting fat is no giving a shit.

I officially don't give a shit.

Up until this morning.

None of my clothes fit, I'm tired all the time, I gots me a nice ole belly, and mainly I just feel like shit. I HAD TO BUT A NEW FRIGGIN BELT.

Starting today I'm losing 10 lbs between now and Thanksgiving and 15 lbs by the end of the year.

Well maybe not starting today, maybe starting after coffee break because one of the secretaries brought in a cake...but then after that I'm on it...probably.

So strap yourselves in. No drinking usually is good for a couple of near-jail freakouts...I suppose not eating should be good for at least one nervous breakdown.

Oh yeah, and the dog is still alive.

No comments: