Tuesday, August 08, 2006

i work for a guy

I work for a guy who thinks that we're all out to get him.

Dealing with him is like playing 20 questions with a 4 year old.

Is is bigger than a bread box ?

Yes.

It's an elephant !

no, it's not an elephant...maybe you want to ask few more questions before you guess

Is it brown ?

No, it's not brown.

Is it an elephant ?

no, it I said it's not an elephant....it's not even an animal

What !?!?!?! This is what I'm talking about. I feel blindsided. This is what I'm talking about. I'm over here thinking elephant...elephant..elephant....and you're telling my that it's not brown and it's bigger than a bread box knowing full well that an elephant is bigger than a bread box and isn't brown. Then out of the blue you tell me that it's not even an animal ! This is outrageous !

but the idea of the game is....

Or maybe you're just trying to throw me off. When you say animal do you mean all mamals only or are you counting birds and fish ?

It's not...jesus...It's a piano...OK. I was thinking of a piano !

A piano ? That's nothing like an elephant. A piano's not even alive. I'm not going to play if you're going to continue to mislead me like this. This is why we need changes around here. This is why you people can't be trusted !

No comments: