Monday, August 14, 2006

TGIM

Mrs. Flick woke up yesterday and said, " I HAVE to get something done today", which of course meant that she wanted ME to get something done today.

So I spent the better part of yesterday building furniture out of a box. Fantastic.

I'm pretty sure that all the trouble in Lebenon somehow tracks it's way back to some Leboneese dude having to build furniture with the instructions written by an Israeli. But in the end I got it all down and HotGril gave me a big hug, so it was all worth while.

Other than that I spent the weekend at picnics and parties drinking beer and playing horseshoes. Somehow I found myself in a poker game at one of picnics. It was 5 dudes and two women and neither of the women had played before. Oddly enough the one woman with huge boobs and the low cut top did really well. I mean after the first 15 minutes she only had 20 chips left, but for one reason or another no one could knock her out. The other odd thing was that the cards and chips kept moving further and further away from her so that she'd have to get up and lean over the table to retrieve the items. It was a weird game. I forget who won.

The weight loss isn't going well, I'm going to have to start taking more drastic measures. Whitney Houston got pretty skinny on crack, maybe I'll check into that.

1 comment:

mathbach said...

exactly who issued you the Creative License?