Tuesday, August 01, 2006

enough already

Everywhere I go and everyone I see, all they want to do is talk about Floyd Landis.

Forget the tour...Floyd is cockblocking my blog.

All I have to say is that if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then most likely it has an inept doctor that boosted his shot too high.

Nuff said.

The dude across the office is doing it again....

" The building is across the road. So across the road is the property and on the property is the building which is on which the building sits on the property across the road."

It's like working with a retarded Dr. Suess

I'm going to kick him in the balls and in the balls I am going to kick him.

2 comments:

Flick said...

You didn't like the " my dog shit in morse code " bit ?

He to the B said...

The Shakespearan Sonnet was priceless.